We’re always looking for the most qualified individuals to improve our team. We offer competitive benefits, including life and health insurance and profit sharing, as well as opportunities for growth to everyone within our company.
At T. A. Loving, we are committed to operational excellence to realize our vision of being widely recognized as the contractor of choice in every market we serve.
Under the Transparency in Coverage Rule, health insurance issuers and group health plans must produce and maintain public machine-readable files. The files related to T. A. Loving Company’s healthcare insurance will be available July 1, 2022 and can be accessed by clicking here: https://www.bluecrossnc.com/about-us/policies-and-best-practices/transparency-coverage-mrf#
High Ethical Standards
T. A. Loving Company believes that hiring qualified individuals to fill positions at the company contributes to overall strategic success. Every employee hired will be assigned a mentor for guidance and direction throughout the first 90 days of employment. The mentor will be responsible for training the employee on the job and documenting the employee’s completed tasks.
- Retention and engagement
- Succession planning (create a talent pool)
- Career growth and development
- Create culture of continuous learning (individual development and knowledge transfer)
- We offer paid internships for students interested in pursuing a career in construction
- Interns will receive hands-on experience in the field, office or both
- Building Division/Utility Division positions